About the role:
You will provide a central conduit between customers, Services Teams and Account Managers. This role will be working with all areas of the business which are involved in the delivery of services and project work by developing customer relationships and managing deliverables.
You will also be responsible for:
- Implementing agreed solutions for customers as per contract, in conjunction with relevant stakeholders.
- Working with the business' operational teams to manage service delivery to scope of contract and service level to ensure customer expectations are met as part of the strategic alignment of business objectives.
- Proactively identify opportunities for further expansion or improvement of services delivered to customers.
- Identify risks to the services provided and work with either the customer or Account Manager to mitigate those risks.
- Provide effective and timely information to the managers of service delivery teams to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Ensure that effective communication on the services delivered is provided to customers (including month or weekly service delivery reports) with the agreed timeframes
- Act as the first point of service escalation for resolver groups and clients
- Commercial experience in a similar position.
- Outstanding negotiating skills with the aptitude to ensure win/win situations for all parties.
- Excellent customer relationship building and management skills.
- Demonstrate successful track record in building sustainable business relationships with customers at all levels
- Demonstrate successful track record in change management across a multi-disciplined, matrix team structure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of contract management issues.
- Ability to take ownership of and manage small scale projects.
- ITIL qualifications and/or experience of service delivery management within an ITIL framework
- Strong budget management skills
- Software and infrastructure management experience
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- A natural communicator, you are widely experienced in building stakeholder relationships and are renowned for your ability to listen.
What's in it for you:
- Ongoing support and development for your future career growth
- An awesome social calendar – weekly social gatherings, team sports events
- Focus on health and wellbeing, including a flexible Work from Home program, sporting teams, discounted health insurance and much more!
Apply now with your CV in word format