Additional responsibilities will include:
- Proactively identifying existing customer needs and opportunities to grow the customer relationship.
- Liaise with customers to inform of any service outages.
- Provide capacity analysis, forecasts and recommendations to customer base.
- Review any internal Root Cause Analysis, handle customer change requests and take responsibility of data integrity for customer.
- Be a key point of contact regarding technical questions and understanding network infrastructure
Skills and experience required for this role are as follows:
- Strong customer service, service delivery or project management experience.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role within the IT or Telecommunications industry.
- Previous virtual team management.
- Fantastic communication skills, the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Solid understanding of networks, mobility and integrated solutions or technologies.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and organisational skills are also essential.