We are partnering with one of our consultancy clients to find an experienced Service Management Coordinator/Reporting whiz for a piece of work focusing on Application Support
Your new role:
At this stage, we have been asked to find an experienced Service Management Coordinator with Application Support experience with Baseline Clearance. This role will start as a 6-month contract with the opportunity to go perm for the right person!
The purpose of the role:
To monitor the level of service provided to the client and to coordinate resources, through the Application Management Team (AMT) team leads, to meet or exceed KPI targets specified in the CAMM2 Sustainment contract and to provide reports, to both the client and Accenture, on the service levels provided by AMT.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Experience in a Service management coordinator/reporting role
- Must have experience working in an Application Support environment
- Understand the urgency in resolving incidents
- Comfortable with interactions with corporate users
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apply now with your CV in Word format!