The Software Solution Architect is responsible for architecting innovative solutions in collaboration with the development team, business analysts and product owner.
We are seeking an analytical problem solver with an innovative approach to drive automation in a fast paced, Agile environment.
The responsibilities will include:
- Leading architectural best practice.
- Defining innovative architectural solutions
- Set out the strategic road-map for services and products working in collaboration with the product owner.
- Develop technical specifications through user stores, understanding the business requirements.
- Drive the development activity of applications through the software development life cycle.
- Act as an SME providing innovative automated solutions.
- Drive operational excellent and innovation within the practice.
- Mentor and coach the development team.
- Designing and developing automation solutions using open source and automation platforms and tools.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ years experience as a Solution Architect with excellent customer facing skills.
- Excellent technical skills across .NET Core/Standard, ASP .NET core/ASP .NET Web API
- Strong Powershell, Bash scripting skills.
- Database experience across MSSQL and MongoDB.
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Agile certification is desirable.
- Hands on experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to clearly present complex technical solutions to both technical and non- technical audience.
- Pragmatic problem solving skills.
- Ability to influence and develop team culture and work practices.
- Ability to manage expectations and work closely with key stakeholders across the business.
If this role is of interest please send your resume to Rachel on the details below.