The responsibilities will include:
- Delivering client projects relating to wireless network upgrade and refresh projects.
- Responsible for RF design and planning using Ekahau or similar RF planning tool.
- Proven experience in end to end design and implementation of network upgrade projects.
- Leading best practice.
- Presenting technical solutions to customers and preparing clear technical documentation.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Cisco CCNP Wireless
- Strong experience with Centralised Wireless cluster setups.
- Excellent experience with Wireless Security and Authentication (Cisco ISE)
- Cisco Prime for Wireless is essential.
- RTLS understanding is required.
- Proven design leadership, solution design and consulting skills are required.
- Experience in wireless in corporate offices and warehousing is essential.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of ITIL change control process.
- Excellent presentation skills.
If this role is of interest, please send your resume to Rachel on the details below.