Solution Consultant - Development
|Job Title:||Solution Consultant - Development|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Grehan|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2018 17:58|
My client a global retail business is seeking a technical consultant to join their team in Sydney. The role will work with technical and business resources to ensure applications are fulfilling business needs. Create and implement solutions that meet the functional and business requirements.
* Work with Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Database Analysts, Project Managers and Developers to improve and implement technical solutions within the merchandising and logistics business.
* Develop and maintain technical documents that outline the application portfolio and how it will be technically enabled for assigned projects.
* Provide solution insight during the build/test and implementation phases of projects.
* Participate in the solution build, testing and implementation as required.
* Provide application guidance to global production support teams to resolve support issues
Experience and Qualifications required:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and or Information Systems
* Experience in Application Architecture and Technical Design
* Understanding of the Merchandising and Logistics business processes will be highly regarded.
* Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
* Understanding of application integration architecture
* Previous experience with EPICOR/APOTS suite of applications
* Knowledge of SQL
* Knowledge of Microsoft development tools
* Analytical with strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
If this role is of interest, please send your application to Rachel on the details below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's