- Leading e-Travel site
- Highly technical team
- Code friendly working environment
We are looking for a senior level T-SQL Developer who will be responsible for delivering/coding designed databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. You will be working alongside the senior developer on optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary, and establishing best practices. You will help solve all database usage issues and come up with ideas that can help prevent such problems in the future.
You will work with stakeholders to gather requirements and deliver SQL solutions to the business. You will also preform ad hoc data extraction that are used in reports using Microsoft SSRS or Tableau.
You will be able to handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience as a SQL developer
- Strong working knowledge of TSQL SQL Server 2012 / 2014 / 2016
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience with Schema design and complex joints
- Experience with data extraction and report development
- Experience with some of the modern relational databases
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Please note, only sucessful canddiates will be contacted