Our client is a leading telecommunications provider. They see their people as vital to their success and have a high-performance team culture. Staff can continually develop skills and experience due to the extensive training programmes available to all.
Be part of a high performing, Strategy team that sets the organisations short, medium and long-term strategy focused on developing action oriented strategic insights, value creation and creation of a highly effective business model, to provide a clear roadmap and detailed plan for Business Units.
Similar to a top-tier consulting firm, the team operates a flexible resource model, allowing you to work on a variety of topics and collaborate with the team.
This role will see you as a key member of the Strategy team and will see you:
- Support Managers/ GMs in strategy development projects and provide day-to-day strategic analysis, formation & assessment, financial modelling, problem solving, presentation of strategic initiatives
- Identify key trends in local and global market, market evolution, digital economy and disseminate to all levels (to Exec level)
The role will require you to use skills such as:
- Problem Solving identifying issues and supporting data analysis and modelling
- Research and analysis - pull together information, conduct analysis and draw meaningful insight
- Communication - PowerPoint presentations / reports, strategy narratives and leading strategy briefings
- Managing process for strategic work streams
- Stakeholder Engagement
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- At least 2 years' experience in a Corporate Strategy role in a complex enterprise or professional services firm
- Relevant degree qualifications in Commerce, Engineering, Technology, Law or Communications highly regarded
- Experience working in a large, complex environment, with a range of stakeholders, across multiple business units
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to comfortably deal at all levels including execs, with the ability to succinctly explaining complex concepts and to produce high quality presentation material for external and/or executive consumption.
- Experience in managing own work streams, engaging with SME's and bringing people on-board for projects
- Ability to generate insights/ messaging and 'tell the story'
- Telecommunications industry experience is well regarded but is not essential
- Outstanding time and project management skills
- Strong people and relationship skills to be able to interact professionally with a diverse group of vendors, managers, subject matter experts, stakeholders, technical and business staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note that all short-listed candidates will be subject to ID, employment verification and national criminal record checking, along with drug and alcohol testing.
02 8023 5607