- The role is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our manufacturing technology systems. Providing support in these areas covering day-to-day running of system to ensure uptime is 100% to support all manufacturing shifts.
- Acting as key the Systems Administrator covering Manufacturing systems (M3 & Movex), all currently running on IBM I-Series Hardware
- Manage all printing requirements. Develop all labelling requirements and customised ERP document output.
- M3 and MOM administration (output formatting, which includes coding with a proprietary system scripting language and SQL calls).
- Hardware and software installation, including IBM iSeries, Microsoft Windows, M3 ERP and peripheral applications that is typically used in a Manufacturing environment, various utility applications, and portable devices.
- General Print and Printer Management, knowledge in Zebra devices highly regarded
- Responsibility for the ERP system backups. Configuration of HA/DR iSeries system (based on SAN block level replication between Adelaide and Sydney, with supporting software running on iSeries systems).
- Solid troubleshooting and problem resolution skills are required to help quickly determine the actual root cause to problems, and providing the required fixes to be done.
- Balance and prioritise IT related requests from the various departments, whilst maintaining excellent relationships with all departments.
- Content Management system (Docushare) administration, configure automated inputs to Docushare from M3 ERP system, assisting with scanned input of external customer orders via an interface between Docushare and an OCR program (EZEScan).
- Provide Support to Gerber Devices in the Factory & Manufacturing environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven M3 / Movex / IBM i-Series experience, knowledge of Movex proprietary scripting language and SQL
- Demonstrated experience with RPG and/or Java
- Demonstrated experience with printer management - specialized knowledge in Zebra Printing devices will be highly regarded.
- Experience with Integration Development, HTML5, XML, SOAP and solid API interface experience.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between M3 modules
- Experience in RFID and Tag management in a manufacturing environment highly desired
- Demonstrated experience in a manufacturing environment highly regarded