Want to work for a well respected, Global business? This could be the role for you.
A fantastic opportunity to learn and grow with a global company who are pioneers in their field. This is a fast paced IT team where you will play a key role in defining processes and assisting the implementation of new technologies and processes.
As a Systems Engineer you will be responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting all com[ponenets of the enterprise Office 365 systems and infrastructure.
Further duties below:
- Responsibility for the management of an IT service across the lifespan
- Translate business requirements into a technical solutions
- Act as technical lead on projects
- Actively contribute in selecting and implementing service offerings
- Accountable for continuous improvement of the service
Your will bring:
- IT Qualifications with at least 5 year’s professional of senior-level (tier 3) administration experience in an enterprise IT environment, having performed operational and break/fix activity
- 2+ years of developing information system design, governance, process, procedure and education documentation
- Excellent and proven scripting Proven Scripting ability writing login and/or automation scripts using PowerShell
- Act as subject matter expert for all Exchange online, OneDrive related incidents and projects
- At least 3 years of experience migrating user content to SharePoint Online to Exchange Online to Skype for Business Online with common industry tools and procedures
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications and solutions, and how they interoperate, integrate and complement each other
Take the first step towards a meaningful career today. If this roles aligns with your skills and expertise we want to hear from you! Due to the popularity of this role only successful applicants will be contacted.