My Client is based just out of the CBD in a brand new facility and are very on acquiring a driven individual who can provide technical leadership for project teams, implementation of Microsoft solutions, and delivery to Clients (projects & service tickets). This role is also responsible to consult to clients to provide advice, recommendations, and thought leadership on all technical aspects of a solution and services.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Design and delivery of relevant solution for customers through consultation
- Collaboration and cooperation with key stakeholders to develop the solution ensuring the best outcome for customers
- Support Business Development Managers with Pre-Sales activity
- Actively participates in Practice team meetings for the purposes of delivering optimum technology solutions to customers.
- Health Checks and updating root certificates to new algorithms and encryption levels
- Active Directory - Design, build, review and upgrade domain enviroments
- Exchange - Design, build, review, migrate & intergrate
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Window Services - Experience with File services, Print Services, Certificate Service, IIS and other standard Windows Services
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Ideally 4-6 years’ experience with a systems integrator
- Relevant industry certifications
- Possess 5+ years’ experience on vendor side with relevant technologies
- Demonstrates knowledge of client issues, industry and business operations
- IT industry awareness including knowledge of networking, operating systems, email, IT processes, ITIL, storage, back-up, databases
- You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
My client inspires change, enables growth and deliver secure, agile and dependable IT solutions. Highly recognised and rewarded, we pride ourselves on being ahead of the curve bringing tomorrow’s technology to our clients.
If you are excited about this opportunity and you have liked what you have read thus far, I'd love to hear from you. To express interest in this role please click on "Apply Now"