- Great company culture
- Leading Systems Integrator
- Fantastic career opportunity
My client is seeking a well-rounded System Engineer who can work in a dynamic team environment. Primarily your focus will be on providing technical leadership for customer projects and supporting the sales team with pre-sales activity through design and delivery of relevant solutions for customers through consultation, collaboration and cooperation with key stakeholders. If you have experience in Active Directory, ADFS, Exchange post 2007, Office 365 environments and are well rounded in Windows Services this is extremely advantageous.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in building and configuring Microsoft solutions based around Active Directory, ADFS, Exchange post 2007, Office 365
- Ideally 4-6 years' experience as a System Engineer or Administrator
- Understands and adheres to customer agreements and SLA's
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks performed
- Demonstrates knowledge of client issues, industry and business operations
- IT industry awareness including knowledge of networking, operating systems, email, IT processes, ITIL, storage, back-up, databases.
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities to meet deadlines and supports others to meet deadlines
- Delivers against the solution scoped for successful project outcomes
If you are interested in applying directly or learning more, feel free to call Chris Mwaba on (03) 8399 9910 for more information.