Our client, an award winning American owned company is seeking a Technical Account Manager to join their team on a permanent, full time basis to work from their Sydney office. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a collaborative, engaging, challenging and supportive team. The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for providing excellent post-sales support and leadership to customers.
- As the Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for proactively developing client relationships with well known enterprise clients.
- Work closely with clients as SME training on the products and services.
- Ensure clients use the products and services to realise maximum value for their business.
- Identify training gaps and conduct workshops and training.
- Proactively review customers on a regular basis to ensure that the services are running smoothly.
- Look after support escalations.
- Build relationships internally with Product, Engineering, Sales and Support teams.
- Increase customer adoption.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Degree in computer Science or relevant IT discipline.
- 3+ years' experience in a Technical Account Management or Sales Engineer/Consultant role.
- 5+ years Application development deployment.
- 5+ years deploying Enterprise Management Software Solutions.
- Ability to present to C level customers.
- Experience and competence working at OS command lines including Unix, Linux and Window command prompts.
- Experience with Unix/Linux/Windows shell scripting.
- Knowledge of basic networking components and concepts.
- Experience with web servers and common relational databases.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers.
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities concurrently.
- Experience with application performance management technologies and techniques
- Proficient with Cloud and Big Data technologies
- Proven experience with common .NET web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as ASP.NET, ASMX, WCF, MSMQ, etc.
- Excellent experience with common Java web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as servlets, struts, Spring, EJB, web services, RMI, JMS, MQ-Series, etc.
Please send your CV to Rachel via the details below.