The role would ideally suit a technical architect who would like to progress to a senior, leadership position. The role is very hands on and you will need both the technical ability along with strong relationship building skills - there will be heavy leading and mentoring to help bring the team back up to speed.
The role will see you report to the Head of IT supporting the process of business and service engagement across the organisation within the digital online space. You will be required to analyse and rectify various technical problems in relation to the ecommerce website and ensure the smooth running of the online platform.
- Ensure that an ecommerce website operates effectively, efficiently, accurately and all interface interaction is managed, serviced, secure and supported.
- Be the technical specialist support and work daily with the eCommerce Team dealing with all technical items to ensure strong focus on sales is delivered.
Knowledge & Experience
- Meeting production deadlines with a high focus on quality
- Being organised and can work with long and short term goals
- Able to take direction and instructions
- Acquiring, using and sharing knowledge.
- Track record in management of teams and personnel
- Have worked in a multi customer environment
- Demonstrable track record in delivering technological environments. Highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the field.
- Be able to work in a team
- Be able to learn quickly and develop appropriate skills
- Take pride in their work and abilities
- Proactively engage in all Health and Safety initiatives and policies
- Proactively engage in 5S meetings and initiatives.
- Thorough knowledge of managing teams and personnel