Our client is a global leader in IT hardware and soltions. They offer a high performing environment and strong leadership
This is a 12-month contract to start ASAP, paid on an attractive day rate
The role will see you supporting our client as a Technical Solutions BDM to provide sales support for the business. Using your extensive Microsoft OEM solutions knowledge to work closely with Direct & Indirect Sales teams to drive deep product awareness & technical knowledge
- You will create and executing quarterly Client & Server sales incentive plans for the country/region to land Microsoft product sales with every Enterprise sales solution.
- Working closely with the sales team to develop and close large detailed, technical deals for hardware and Microsoft software.
- You will also have the opportunity to hunt for new business with Enterprise team across various Enterprise solutions architecture, tracking to close all sales pipeline in line with quarterly revenue targets by product line.
- Ensure Microsoft products and services are front and center to the organisation's Hardware and solution sales, via active involvement in team meetings to gain buy-in and provide support when needed in driving specific client enterprise solutions and sales.
- Training Sales reps across the various business segments on the business and technical values of Microsoft core OEM products (Client, Office, Server – with a strong emphasis on Server & Enterprise solutions) and solutions
- GTM - Ensure sales team GTM readiness of the Microsoft OEM product portfolio, benefits, compatibility and the revenue upside
- Relationships - Develop strong relationships with channel, Business Segment Managers and stakeholders to promote and leverage Microsoft
- Quarterly strategic plan - Align with Sales & Microsoft Local OEM PAM to deliver quarterly strategic E2E sales plan to accelerate critical path sales through active weekly pipeline management, deal progression and high close rates quarterly
- Product Training - train sales reps on Server, Windows 10, Office, O365/M365 features and value proposition
- Drive Microsoft Client, Office, Server Sales through the orgsanition's Business segments.
- Weekly sales pipeline management, tracking and close, reporting consistent metrics
- Be the Microsoft expert and evangelize Business Value of Microsoft vs. key competitors.
- Escalating and tracking issues or questions beyond SCTSB knowledge to Microsoft offsite technical experts for quick resolution.
- Evangelize & architect scenarios on the Microsoft platform.
- Explain licensing/licensing scenarios across license types as it relates to Microsoft solutions (i.e. Server Virtualization, Windows Professional Imaging Rights, SQL licensing).
- Working closely with the Sales teams to get Microsoft sales pipeline deals across all product lines to 100% close.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 8 years in enterprise sales, with a successful track record in driving product and solutions via direct and channel
- Microsoft product certified
- Proven ability to prospect and effectively manage a sales pipeline to close
- Extensive Microsoft OEM solutions knowledge - technical, commercial and competitor landscape
- Experience in training and supporting Microsoft solutions through channel and direct sales
- Outstanding communications and relationship building skills
- Professional, engaging and driven to succeed
Shortlisting now - apply below
Karen 0406 384 054