- Daily Rate Contractor opportunity until 31 July 2020
- Short term contract with ASAP start
- Geelong CBD location
Your new role:
The Technical Domain Manager will provide strong governance and management practices to assure the delivery of infrastructure services across the infrastructure platforms, including:
- Manage compliance with technical, regulatory and security requirements and standards.
- Ensure the catalogue of infrastructure services, delivered by in-house and/or 3rd party vendors, meet service level agreements.
- Ensure the services are monitored effectively and that identified actions to maintain and/or continuously improve levels of service are implemented.
- Review and monitor the consumption of the services to manage cost and forecast future capacity requirements.
- Maintain policies and strategies for the design, monitoring, and maintenance of services required to meet service availability targets.
- Develop technology lifecycle and release plans to facilitate investment planning and technology assurance.
- Significant experience in a similar technical management role, in a complex multi sourced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively to manage platforms and teams.
- Solid understanding of modern infrastructure patterns, such as orchestration and automation.
- Demonstrated experience in developing environment models, roadmaps and transition plans.
- Demonstrated experience in hybrid cloud environments, creating strategies that break down silos and empower the different teams to create and operate best-of-breed infrastructure.
- Ability to interpret stakeholder needs, manage expectations and resolve conflicts.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to identify practical and workable solutions.
Apply now with your CV in word format - this role will move quickly