This role requires someone who has worked in a complex environment, managing teams of up to 20 people of a mix of mainframe developers, solution designers, BA's and testers.
The focus of this role is more mainframe with middleware integration and downstream data warehouse and finance integration.
This is a large scale program with high focus on governance, planning, status reporting, issue/risk/dependency mgt, evidence of driving plans that articulate clear deliverable and accountability for delivery within the team.
- 10 years Project Management experience, 2 or more in Wealth or Insurance
- Technical background, this role is not a business PM
- Waterfall and agile exp required.
- Evidence of taking a product development to market/implementation Experience in acquisition programs and-or data migration preferred
- Team player, outcome-focused, collaborative mindset