As a Tech Writer you will develop and update operational manuals and documentation to support and enhance the network services provided to enterprise clients in the telecom industry.
You will be asked to:
- Procure, write and edit technical content that meets the needs of the clients.
- Update existing documents for consistency.
- Adapt and cross-check for the contractual requirements as well drafting new sections with input from SME's.
- Work collaboratively with SMEs (i.e. managers and field workers) in the preparation of content to ensure a consistent approach to service delivery is applied.
- Extensive experience in the technical industry in developing operational manuals.
- A background preferably in telecommunications, IT or finance industry.
- Developed manuals for hardware and/or network products.