They are looking for a Construction Field Services Manager to head up a new division within their Field Force. In this role you will develop and lead the business nationally as a Communications Infrastructure and Services delivery business including Civil Design, Civil Construction, Maintenance and implementation across fixed, fibre & wireless infrastructure.
This role will sit within the PMO and manage the field force demands that deliver across multiple clients.
- Delivery of all site make ready civil and field works to Customer and Business Requirements.
- Manage and build a team including Project Engineers, Designers, field resources, Techs & subcontractors.
- Manage the efficient utilisation of internal resources, sub cons etc.
- Development and manage project plans and project budgets.
- Management of any project related risk, expenses and project variations as required
- Ensure that all Project / Contract milestones are delivered on time, within budget (where this is defined and under your control) and to the customers’ requirements (Quality)
- Upon successful completion of all deliverables ensure invoicing is initiate
- Maintain and controlling cost and schedules