Start 2018 with a leading Telco who have large-scale project work and can provide a professional work environment.
To be successful for this role you will:
- 3 + years of years' experience as a Wireless Communications Rigger
- Solid background as a telecommunications rigger predominately across Cellular/ Mobile Networks projects including (3G, 4G & LTE upgrades,
- Experienced in working at heights to Install, assemble, fault find and diagnose are essential
- Experience working for major network carriers with relevant tickets and qualifications will be required.
- Assist technician’s to undertake installation rectification of all equipment deployed during the project rollout (RBS, Towers (from ground feeders etc.).
- Panning/ Re-panning Antenna’s, Terminating / Re-Termination of Cables, Labelling, Grounding & Sweep Testing
- Be computer literate - this role will see you working on a tablet in the field to complete live detailed audits (internally and externally)
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- White card is required
- First Aid certificate required
- You must have Working at Heights and a Tower Rescue certificate
- Full Australian Driving Licence
- Full working rights to work in Australia