- Global Telecommunications company, innovator in mobility
- Full Turn Key Telecom Infrastructure Programs
- Sydney CBD
Full Job Description
Our client is a respected brand in global Telecommunications and lead the way in mobility solutions. They are driving multiple projects across Australia and require an experienced National Program Director to manage Mobile Network and Telecom build projects. The Candidate would need to have experience from SAED, Design, Build and TI.
As an experienced National Project Director, your role will involve but not be limited to:
- Own the overall responsibility of implementation of Turnkey services in delivery through to final acceptance including: preparing, planning, monitoring, controlling and closing the project in line with contractual scope and project budget, setting up governance functions and managing teams to deliver Multi Million Dollar programs of work
- Manage and guide a PMO function who will be delivering Greenfield Turnkey Projects across Australia.
- Solid background in delivering large scale Telco Deployments in a customer facing role.
- Resource management: planning, booking and coordinating resources with the project and lead the project team of over 100 resources plus sub cons.
- Work diligently on partner management during proposal stage including briefings covering expectation management, driving proposal process and reviews
- Manage risk and financial estimates of involved partners and / or subcontractors
- Build a cohesive team environment within projects, ensuring good communication and adherence to escalation process
- Minimum 10 years experience in Project Management in Telecommunications site deployment methodologies.