Initial 3 month contract
Port Melbourne Location
An Automotive testing background is mandatory for this role.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for testing efforts for mobile and automotive applications for both iOS and Android based devices
- Testing of Head units based on voice/speech recognition technology
- Perform functional and regression testing
- Prepare Test Plans, test cases, test scripts and test execution including documenting test results and other test documentation
- Raise and track defects, ability to identify root cause
- Ensuring that all test activities for projects are completed on schedule to enable project milestones to be met
- Experience in using various types of testing and stimulation software ie CANoe etc.
- Demonstrated testing experience (5+ years) and ability to perform Functional & Integration testing within Cloud hosted Applications, APIs, Mobile Apps and Portal systems
- Undertake technical analysis of change to understand, prepare & execute manual testing for System Testing, SIT and UAT test phases
- Ability to control testing from development of plan to test performance through data analysis and reporting.
- Identify, Design and develop automated tests and frameworks for API
- Understand testing needs and ensure automated test scripts are created, maintained and executed to meet software release deliverables and project testing requirements.
IT Recruitment Account Manager
03 8399 9944