About your new role:
This role has been created to analyse the organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information.
The candidate will provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Gather, document, and analyse business needs and requirements
- Provide expertise in the planning, writing and execution of test scripts
- Coordinate between business, SMEs (Architect) and Technical teams and document requirements
- Make sure requirements are logged in tools (TFS) and follow up with Technical teams
- Work with technical teams, and explain requirements, also explain business any technical limitations
- Liaise between technical teams and product owner
Your background, skills and experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Systems Analysis experience – requirement analysis and requirement definition
- Agile Testing experience
- Functional Test Planning
- .NET, SQL and cloud experience
Must be a Permanent Resident who has lived in Australia for more than 3 years
Apply now with your CV in Word format!