Based in the CBD, our client provides services to the fresh fruit and veg industries. They offer a professional and engaged environment, where you have the ability to make a real difference
They are open to either full time or 4 days per week for this role
- To manage the development, planning, execution, and evaluation of Marketing programs for a range of fresh fruit and vegetable industries.
- Communications / Campaign - value proposition, advertising and media strategy and segmention
- PR and Social strategy
- Trade Marketing
- Product and Promotional Planning
- Content and Digital
- Customer Lifecycle - Lead gen, Onboarding and Retention planning
- Market Research and Insight Developments
- Manage Agency relationships - Market Research, Creative, end to end campaigns, measure ROI
- Manage relationships with Retailers (Coles, Woolworths etc)
- Minimum 3-5 years working in a broad Marketing role, within a marketing team environment with practical understanding of marketing planning and project management.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or related business discipline
- FMCG, Fresh Food or Food Service experience is ideal but certaily not essential
- Clear communication skills, comfortable with public speaking with skill and confidence
- Delivering Results and Meeting Stakeholder Expectations
- Provides proactive, high quality service to both internal and external stakeholders; delivers what is promised on time; set high standards for quality consistency.
Please call Karen on 02 8023 5607 or apply below