Our client Zip Water, is an iconic company that designs, manufactures and markets a range of instant drinking water appliances under the Zip brand. They have manufactured in Australia for more than 70 years and distribute their products around the world. With consistent year on year sales growth and continued innovation, they offer a great career opportunity in a high performance culture, with an engaged and effective team and management.
Based in Condell Park, there is ample on-site and street parking.
Due to continuous growth, our client is seeking to appoint a Marketing professional to their team in a new role that you can really make your own.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the retail partner channel. Primary responsibilities include
1/ Develop and support the annual co-operative plan
2/ Coordinate POS and displays
This role will see you responsible for:
- Annual co-operative plans by customer - campaigns and communication.
- Sales, service and customer support - collateral, presentations and content.
- Promotional planning, leadership, compliance and analysis.
- In-store display enhancement, management, renewal and compliance.
- Trade marketing leadership, experiential, events, functions and activations.
- Assist with the management of internal price lists, customer price lists.
- Brand guideline compliance.
- Report on in-store trends and competitive positioning.
- Measure and report on trade marketing initiatives.
- Prepare monthly marketing reports
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be degree qualified in Marketing or related discipline
- Have at least 5 years in experience in a similar role, with experience in FMCG highly desirable
- CRM experience
- Website CMS and eCommerce experience
- Experience in managing agency relationships effectively
- Experience in managing and motivating a small marketing team
- Demonstrable experience in delivery ROI
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively at all levels
- Be commercially astute, with a high degree of customer focus and the ability to deliver outcomes in line with this
- Be highly organised, neat, motivated and results orientated
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leader and become part of a true success story. This won't last long, don't miss
Please 'apply now' below. For a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607
Applications will only be considered if submitted through Launch Recruitment