- Comprehensive product training provided
- Travel opportunities in both Australia and overseas
- Salary up to $45k + super increased after 6 months
Are you looking to kick start your career as an IT Project Manager and train with the best?
Work for a global leader who have been creating intelligent technology for over 25 years offering real-time audience engagement with a mission to interactively transform events.
Due to growth they're looking for a Trainee Project Manager to join the team - this is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a fun and lively environment and develop your career along the way.
Our event producers work closely with our clients to ensure that our products and services are delivered to the highest possible standards.
- Consult with the client to understand the goals of their event
- Program software and hardware
- Implementation of solutions on site and in live environments
- Testing and maintenance of proprietary technology
- Travel opportunities both in Australia and overseas
- A flexible working environment
- Comprehensive product training
- The chance to develop technical and client relationship skills
- A varied role with varied responsibilities
1. Current passport and visa with full working rights in Australia along with no travel restriction
2. Demonstrate a very high standard of written and verbal communication
3. Willingness to travel domestically and internationally at short notice
4. Full manual drivers licence (Green P's accepted)
5. Post HSC technology qualification (Tafe, Graduate or work experience)
- Microsoft Office, product knowledge including advanced PowerPoint design and usage
- Experience of face to face communication with customers/clients
- Degree level education OR relevant Tafe and work experience