We are partnering with one of our consultancy clients to find an experienced Unix Administrator for BAU work onsite with a Government agency
- Must already have NV1 clearance
- Canberra Location Only
- Unix Admin and Shell Scripting
- 6 month initial contract
At this stage, we have been asked to find an experienced UNIX ADMIN with Shell scripting experience
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Timely resolution of assigned 2nd / 3rd level Help Desk Technical Production Issues and requests to meet designated SLAs.
- Analyse, design and implement client enhancement requirements and rectifications related to the technical architecture under general direction and guidance.
- Help maintain the development environment plus contribute to the analysis, design and implementation of enhancements or improvements to the development environment.
- Implement and maintain the testing environments, tools and scripts.
Your background, skills and experience:
We're not asking for 20 things from you. Its easy - we need:
- NV1 Clearance
- UNIX Admin (Solaris preferred, but anything considered)
- Shell Scripting
- Ideally Application Support experience
- You to be located, or can relocate to, Canberra
Apply now with your CV in Word format!