- Must have experience managing an enterprise website transition
- Must have Government experience i.e experience managing a project to government standards, policies and specs
- 12 month contract
- Must be an Australian Citizen
About your new role:
The Website Transition Manager will be accountable for the successful migration to a new website along with the decommission of the current site. To be successful in the role the Website Transition Manager must be able to meet deadlines, sustain high quality outputs, marshal broad expertise towards common outcomes, and have a meticulous approach to project documentation and standards.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Experience in delivering large-scale customer-facing digital solutions including transitioning to a new digital solution.
- In-depth experience with planning and engaging with key customer and business stakeholders leading up to the launch of a digital solution (i.e. communications, process, technology and business readiness).
- Experience in drafting well-crafted cut-over plans to ensure readiness for Go-Live for digital solutions (i.e. website cut-over).
- Ability to document and present deployment options, along with detailed analysis of business and technical trade-offs
- Experience in designing and establishing operating models to support service management and integration of major public facing digital assets
- Experience in establishment and migration of digital Content management solutions.
- High level of communication skills with the ability to articulate thoughts clearly in all forms of communication at all levels.
- Project Management Certification either PMBOK or PRINCE. Strong Waterfall experience and Agile Method exposure, particularly in an environment where both Waterfall and Agile delivery approaches are practiced
- Demonstrate minimum 4 years' experience in managing and supervising projects and or major releases to government policies, standards and specifications which has involved execution of hands on project management activities
Apply now with your CV in WORD format