Are you an experienced Field Engineer searching for stable long term work?
A fantastic opportunity is available with a leading Telco who have large-scale project work and can provide a professional & open work environment.
Please Note: Complete working rights, either Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, are required to apply for this role.
The role will be responsible for providing support for Project Installation and supporting the implementation of BTS rollout projects, in addition to the following:
Leading Troubleshooting activities on antenna, mobile and wireless infrastructure
- Testing Radio Antennas for faults and antenna line sweeping on new radio equipment
- Upgrades, commissioning/decommissioning, configuration of 2G/3G/LTE sites
- BTS complete site installations
- Providing a high level of customer service around changes required, software compatibility and deployment of 2G/3G/LTE sites
- The ability to commission and integrate 2G/3G/LTE independently.
- Proven experience working in the role of technical support, customer service, SW roll-out/upgrade projects.
- Solid understanding of UMTS/LTE network and Transmission Projects.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Familiarise with PIM testing and strong skills around VSWR and DTF.
- Must hold a valid working at heights and RF Awareness
- OHS card is required
- Working at Heights, RF Awareness and Tower Rescue.
- Full Australian Driving Licence
If you are looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career progression, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button. For queries flick an email to Andy - email@example.com or call me at 0422015130